Today it is my turn to brandish a big toothy grin, as a lovely fellow blogger, Sarah of Redhead in Ruffled Flats has passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me. A big thank you to you for making my day!!
The rules of the award are as follows:
– Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
– Share 7 things about yourself.
– Send it along to 15 other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
I think this a great way of sharing what’s out their in the blogging world. I don’t really have a long list of blogs that I follow, but there are definitely a few out there that have tickled my fancy and who I visit time and time again. They are:
Daydreamincolor – The name says it all, colour, pattern, photography, all things pretty!
Pincurlsandlace – Gorgeous vintage hair inspiration.
Nest Design Studio – I love and am totally addicted to their Interior of the Day posts.
Today I Wrote Nothing – Witty observations from this well travelled lady.
And finally, here are 7 things about me…
1. I love turquoise. Whether i’m wearing it, sitting on it, wrapped in it, or swimming in it, it’s a happy colour that reminds me of beachy summers.
4. My other half is a hairdresser. Although this is a blessing, it means the last four years my hair has been long, short, fringe, no fringe, blonde, brown and black… He is passionate about what he does and by golly, he is good at it!
7. I’m very lucky to have some lovely friends, but sad that some of them are so far away, in New Zealand, Australia, USA and Canada. I wish I could see them more and I would love them to be in Noah’s life too. But until then, I have lots of fun memories!